We are excited to share that we are holding on-site worship again on Sundays at 10 am.
For everyone’s safety, the building has been thoroughly cleaned and will remain so through the efforts of our Safety Team (more volunteers welcome).
· Doors are propped open and hand sanitizing stations are available.
· Chairs and rows are roped off to encourage appropriate social distancing.
· Offerings are dropped into plates as we enter or exit.
· Service times are between 45-50 minutes.
· Masks are encouraged. Furthermore, please be sensitive to the body language or other cues of one another. Some may not be comfortable with close contact. (As Christians, our call is to consider others over ourselves, Phil. 2:4).
· Rather than trying to record names, we will be taking a snapshot of the congregation each week to be able to contact anyone about contamination should the need arise.
· All are welcome to return. We look forward to being together again!, we strongly encourage those who are 65 years or older to watch online for now. As the virus clears up you are welcome to return.
We also encourage you to stay home if you are not feeling well OR if you have an underlying health condition.
If you are at all uncomfortable returning to on-site worship services, please know that we will continue to broadcast on our Facebook page (Google “Genesis Nazarene Facebook”) each Sunday at 10 am.
This has been an unusual time for all of us. But as always, the Lord has never left our side! Thank you for your faithfulness to stay connected & committed during this season. May the Lord bless you and HIS Church in Christ Jesus!
** Vote in the 2020 Election. Infromation below.
It's our pleasure to have you check out our church! If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us via the information below.
We believe that God has revealed Himself to the world He created through sending His Son to earth. His message was that we had moved away from Him, but that because of His great love for us, He would make a way for us to return home. He paved that road by dying in our place for our sins.
If you are seeking to enter or renew a relationship with your Maker and the Lover of your Soul, we would love to be a help! We've all been there. Like you, we're real people with real needs, serving a really awesome God!
John 3:16 (The Message Bible), "This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life."
Pastor Bret Massey
The purpose of Genesis Christian Church of the Nazarene is to share God's Good News with real people who have real needs.
Hurricane Relief Supplies*
1 Shampoo (12 to 18 oz)
2 Bars of Soap (Bath size or larger)
1 Toothpaste (4.0 to 6.4 oz)
3 Toothbrushes (In original Packaging)
1 Box of Band-Aids (30 or more)
1 Fingernail clipper
1 Sturdy hair comb
2 Hand towels
4 Pocket-sized packages. Kleenex
1 Beanie baby-sized stuffed toy
*Pack contents in a clear 2 or 2.5 gallon plastic ziploc bag.
Order of Service
Tithes & Offerings
Sunday: 10:00 am - Praise & Worship
Tuesday: 10:30 am - Men's Bible Study on Zoom and in person.
@ Subway (41 & Harbor)
Wednesday: 6:00 pm Bible Study & Prayer
There are various small groups meeting periodically throughout the year. Contact us for a list of our current opportunities.
Our children's ministries are re-starting as of Sun. 10/4 during our 10 AM service time.
** Voting for the 2020 Election information below.
We have non-partisan paper Voter Guides in our church foyer.
We Also have the guide in PDF form below.
Register to vote (or confirm) online in the link below.
(THE STATE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 10/5.)
Cherub & Super Church
Cherub Church engages young, energetic ones within a fun and safe environment where they can feel the love of God. It is available for infants, toddlers & Pre-K children.
Super Church meets children where they are and gives them an opportunity to build a relationship with the Lord who loves them. It is available for K-5th grade children after congregational singing.